We have received an invoice that includes subscription costs for users. They should be charged to the users, and not the condominium/housing association.
SmartCharge has the condominium/housing association as an agreement party, where we can not re-invoice to the resident/user, the condominium/housing association must cover the service that is provided. To prevent further invoicing of the points, a registered owner must be added or you must deactivate the points to which this applies.
Add/ re-add owner
- go to Location and Price & Access
- Click the plus icon next to the designated charger you want to add a user for
Decide pricing scheme (normally select keep default price)
- Add the user's email address, the user will now receive an email that they have been assigned a designated charger.
- If the user is not registered as a SmartCharge user they will be sent to a registration page.
- If the user is registered they have to accept the new charger in the SmartCharge app